Monday 4 January 2016

You don't own me




 
 
jumper, jeans & coat - H&M
bag - Primark
boots - ebay

Well, long time no speak. I hope everyone's Christmas and New Year has been as magical as mine, filled with food and my favourite people. 2015 has definitely been one of the best years so far, with so many surprises and things working out so wonderfully, I have high hopes for 2016 (fingers crossed).
I am however feeling a little misdirected at the moment, sparing you of excessive metaphors, I am totally unsure whether to do an MA at university. In all honesty I have never known what I want to do. Or rather, I want to do too many things. Write a book, be an artist, a photographer, graphic designer..
Maybe I'll just try them all and see which fails the least miserably?
Any tips would be highly appreciated :)

What would your dream career be?
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. First, you look great in these photos! And I think you'll figure it out or at least enjoy the ride trying to figure it out. Life is always throwing us curve balls and too many opportunities at the wrong time or something terrible at the worst moment, but I think it's those things that can make our life a bit more interesting.


    Mallory // Perhaps Bananas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally rocking it rad as per my gorgeous Georgia, I didn't think it possible for you to soar up even higher on the babe-o-meter but it's 2016 and here you are even more beat and babin'! What a fab outfit; I totally love the edgy denim feels and the blissful, toned down vibes; so stunning, stylishly subtle.

    Happy to hear your Christmas and NY were magical, and I'm I have a feeling your 2016 is gonna be all the awesome, first off because you deserve it! ;)

    I totally feel you on the career situation. It's so hard to know what path to go down these days. Sometimes (often) I feel at a total, absolute loss. Seemingly surrounded by people that seem to follow the same path, do the same 9-5 and never dare to dream. I look up to someone as bloody amazing as you and think it's so life-alteringly epic that you have so many exciting, exhilarating dreams that I just believe 100% you could slay any given day! I really believe that we can make it happen if we believe in ourselves hard enough. I've been doing office work on and off since I was 18 and I can honestly say the 9-5 is not for me in a million years. Like you I have many dreams; blogger, writer, actress, beach babe (the last one's definitely a pipe!) And often I feel lost and confused as to how to ever get there. You are such a talented blogger, a beautiful, stunning model and writer, a kick ass babe, your photography is always so magical and I can see all those talents carrying through to make you a gorgeous graphic designer! You go for it Georgia, you deserve to live your creative career and I can't wait for you to do so! Trust me when I say you'll find your dreams and you'll soar to the stars and back faster than you could ever know ;) And of course, I'll be behind you all the way! <3 xxx

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I can definitely see your vision; I am working but I wanna do so many other things as well. We'll get there! We'll have our creative career someday! Someday soon, as long as we believe in it!
    Writingmonique

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig