Saturday 20 June 2015

Slow Down




crop - Dress Gal
jeans & shoes - Primark
coat - H&M via Depop
necklace - Front Row Shop

Have been wanting to add one of these Wang-esque crops to my collection ever since I set my eyes on them, so when Dress Gal kindly asked me to pick out some items this was top of my list. I was genuinely surprised with how good the quality of this is - the material is a lot more structured and comfortable than I imagined. The straps are also adjustable and the back is elasticated so if you're somewhat smaller in the chest department like myself, this is thankfully not an issue. 

About half of my friends have graduated (terrifyingly) so am booked in for a string of various social events, so am in need of more 'going out' attire. Feeling like I can't wear the same thing twice, ever but if everyone's on the cocktails will they even notice?

What would you pair this crop with?

xxx


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. You look great, I'm loving your trench coat! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your outfit, especially the shoes! You look gorgeous :)

    xxValentina
    http://anotherearthpink.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! Those shoes are so pretty too :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pairing crop tops with a skater skirt, especially in this scorching weather. You look lovely in those photos xx

    La'bell | labellwong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That crop top looks amazing on you dear! Love how you styled it with high-waisted pants! I have a lot of social events in my calendar this month too and I've been nervous about not re-wearing things, but I figured that if I space it out enough and maybe style it with different accessories, it won't really matter :)

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Georgia! You've got the figure dreams are made of and this crop and jean combo was made for you. So, so, SO fierce! Beyonce ain't got nothing on you girl, and I mean that. Just STUNN-ING! In agreement that the crop is very Wang-esque. So perfect for the summer months ahead. I'd definitely salute you for wearing this outfit twice, cocktails or no cocktails! ;)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig